Canada is a country which has a stable and fast-growing economy. It has a lot to offer in terms of career and study options. If you have completed your post graduation in Canada, then he or she is allowed to work in the country. This is a sure-shot way of applying for permanent residence via Immigration Canada Experience Class visa.
To help you gain benefit through this visa, MoreVisas brings to you timely help and support. It is a fast emerging consultancy which offers its clients help without reservations. Approach them for all your visa related doubts and queries.
More about the Canada PGWPP
The validity of this visa is until the end of the course which is three years. However, the study program must be minimum eight months in length. Once the individual gets an approval for this visa, there is absolutely no restriction on the type of work that the student can get involved in. It is an open work permit, meaning that the permit holder can work anywhere in Canada, for any company and can change the employers at any point of time during the validity of the permit.
The best feature of this visa program is that no job offer from the employer’s end is required.
Eligibility criteria for Canada PGWPP
- You should have undergone a full-time study course and completed a minimum of eight months in the course
- Should have passed from a public or private post-secondary institution or a Canadian private institution which is eligible to confer degrees
- Must apply for work permit within 90 days of receiving the written confirmation
- Must have a valid study permit at the time of applying for the work permit
- Must have completed and passed the program of study ad received a notification that you were eligible to be awarded the degree
MoreVisas is a name which is trustworthy and reliable. The consultants there are especially suited to meet all your visa requirements related to Canada PGWPP. Consult them today for gaining insight and a better understanding of the procedures. They will surely help you in obtaining this visa quickly.