USA K3 Visa

USA K3 Visa
  1. USA k3 visa review
  2. Most effective method to Apply
  3. Applying for a green card

USA K3 Visa is created for life partner of a U.S. native and his or her minors to be admitted to the United States as a non-immigrant. The USA K3 Visa permits them to enter the USA when they sitting tight for the judgment on their own visa.

USA k3 visa review

The K-3 and K-4 Visas permit the Spouse and Spouse’s youngsters (unmarried kids under 21). The USA K3 Visa permits the companion of a U.S. resident, who is sitting tight abroad for a foreigner visa, and the (K-4 Visa) children to enter the United States as non-immigrants, re-join with their family here, and after that apply for settler status while in the USA. It is one of a few arrangements made by the Legal Immigration Family Equity Act (LIFE Act).

Under this new non-immigrant visa order, partners of U.S. natives might be conceded K-3 non-immigrant status, and the partner’s unmarried youngsters (under 21 years old) might be allowed K-4 non-immigrant status. Partners of U.S. natives and their kids may skip applying for a K visa and straightforwardly get their worker visa abroad from the Department of State.

The most effective method to Apply:

For the individuals who wish to apply for a K-3 non-immigrant visa, the Foreign National must:

Be the legal partner of a U.S. national;

  • Have a Form I-130 recorded for his/her sake by his/her U.S. companion, that is pending with USCIS;
  • Have a Form I-129F finished and submitted for his/her benefit by his/her U.S. companion to the USCIS.
  • Present a finished Form I-693 (Medical Examination) when he/she shows up at the office to apply for the USA K3 visa from the Department of State.

Applying for a Green Card or Permanent Residence

If you have been granted a visa this does not automatically mean that you have the right to remain in the USA. The K-3/4 visa does not give a worker status. To acquire worker status –once in the United States — a K-3 holder must record a Form I-485 (Application for Adjustment to Permanent Residence).

K-3/4 visa holders may apply for approval to work in the United States while they sit tight for their status to be approved. To do as such, a finished Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) must be submitted alongside the I-485 Adjustment of Status request. It is important that you understand and complete all of the necessary actions in a timely manner if you are wanting to remain working and living in the USA.

5 thoughts on “USA K3 Visa