Is moving to Hong Kong on your bucket list? Here’s what you need to know.
Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is the Hong Kong immigration scheme.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 50 years.
While people above 50 can apply, but it won’t hold much value.
- Like all Migration schemes, you should have bank statements and other paperwork to prove that you can support yourself in Hong Kong.
- You should not have any criminal record.
- You should be fluent in English or Chinese, while Chinese Mandarin is most common. Hong Kong needs Putonghua or Cantonese dialects to permit your entry.
- Your minimum education qualification should be a bachelor’s degree.
You will be assessed under General Points Test to approve your visa. The cutoff score is 80 and the maximum score is 195. The scores are allotted for each eligibility criterion.
- Age: 30 points or less
- Education: 70 points or less
- Work Experience: 55 points cutoff
- Language: maximum of 20 points
- Family Background: 20 points limit