Canada is a land of opportunities, with a thriving economy and golden opportunities for employment of skilled workers from overseas. If you are an overseas national who wants to migrate to one of Canada’s provinces called as Quebec, you can do so as a selected skilled worker. To help you in this endeavor, MoreVisas consultancy is always here to provide you with adequate support, guidance, and knowledge about this visa program.
Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker
The Canadian province of Quebec has special ties with the federal government of Canada with relation to immigration. This province has special laws for selecting eligible skilled individuals who will be quickly able to adapt themselves to Quebec. You are eligible to come and reside in this Canadian province if you possess the following factors:-
- You must possess a certificate of selection called the CSQ from the Quebec government. This shows that you have been accepted by the province as an immigrant.
- Once you get selected by Quebec, you must apply for a permanent resident of Canada to the CIC.
Requirements for Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker
Apart from the above two conditions, you must meet the following requirements:-
- The purpose of your settlement in Quebec must be to get employment there
- Must hold at least one diploma corresponding to the Quebec system of education
- Must possess occupational skills and training which will help you easily imbibe in the job market
How MoreVisas offers you aid?
If you wish to migrate to an overseas destination like Canada but don’t know how to go about it, it is best to take the assistance of immigration consultants like MoreVisas which not only helps its clients gain confidence to face the interview but also navigates them safely to avoid visa hassles and pitfalls. They are well-versed with the immigration norms and have achieved positive results for most of their clients. This has earned them a lot of fame. MoreVisas immigration services are affordable and can be availed by one and all.