The Danish Green Card system is a way for you to gain entry into Denmark. If you wish to live, study or work in Denmark, you need to hold this visa in your possession. MoreVisas brings to you a way to realize those dreams and cherish them once you to get the Danish green card visa.
The Danish Green Card is a system based upon points. Bonus points can also be earned under education, adaptability and age. Below is h ow this system works:-
- Age: Should not exceed 40 years.
- Education: A Masters degree is required for applying for Denmark. If you have a Masters degree, you earn full points on the Danish Green Card points based system.
- Work experience: If you have a work experience within last five years in research or any other area which is currently having a shortage in Denmark, you are eligible to earn points.
For other work experience, a minimum of three years is required.
- Family members: Your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, along with your dependent children below 18 years of age are entitled to a permanent residence visa. The spouse or partner is allowed to work during this period in order to sustain oneself.
- Adaptability: If you have worked in the EEA/EU/Switzerland, you have a scope of earning extra points. Completion of one-three years in a Schengen country or having worked there for the same time will fetch you points.
Following is the list of positive occupations which can fetch you 10 bonus points on the Danish green card scheme if your education is related to occupation on the positive list.
- Engineers-Electrical, IT, Mechanical, Production ,etc
- Other academic work-Attorney, Legal Counselor, Psychologist, Statistician, etc
- Educational, Social and Religious work-Pedagogue, Social Pedagogue.
- IT and Telecommunications-IT Architect and IT Consultant.
- Teaching, Supervision- Primary and lower secondary school teacher.
- Doctor and dental-Medical doctor and consultant, Dentist, Hospital doctor, Consultant doctor/ Chief physician
- Health, Health care and personal care-Anaesthetic nurse, Surgical nurse, Nurse, Medical Laboratory Technician, etc.
- Building and Construction-Architectural technologist and consultant manager.
Why turn to MoreVisas for assistance?
Whatever be the purpose of your visit to Denmark, you need to have the Danish Green card visa. In order to fulfill this, you need to come to an efficient immigration consultancy who will guide you well. At MoreVisas, we keep in mind your needs and requirements and work as a team with you to enable you to acquire the Denmark green card visa. The Indian qualifications are more or less the same as stated earlier to get this visa. Just visit us or call us and let our team of experts at MoreVisas help you.