Are you willing to migrate to Australia? Want to migrate and work in Australia under Australian skilled immigration process? Know the importance of skilled immigration by approaching MoreVisas Immigration consultants of Delhi.
An individual who is keen to migrate to Australia under general skilled immigration program has to know the basic rules and regulations to apply for it. The occupation list of Australia is updated each year, hence it’s advised to take the assistance of authorized visa agency such as MoreVisas Immigration consultants of Delhi to get your qualification checked for attempting the test. An updated skilled occupation list comprises of 192 highly skilled jobs.
For a skilled immigration subclass visa, Department of Australian immigration and citizenship has announced an updated occupation list and pass-mark for skilled immigration to the country.
Changes in skilled occupation list of Australia:
Here we are listing few of the changes that have been made by the federal government:
- When compared to the earlier skilled occupation list of Australia the new list is much simpler
- It is now accepting skilled migrants from teaching, information technology and from almost all engineering streams
- An applicant must be proficient in English
- Individuals under the age of 50 years are eligible to apply for skilled immigration
- Pass-mark recognizes the experience in related occupation
MoreVisas is an emerging visa consultancy that offers visa services to its clients at affordable cost. If you are interested to know about the skilled occupation list for Australia and would like to go through its assessment process, consult MoreVisas consultants who have the capability to cater to your needs. Applicants who have experience in various fields and occupations can opt to migrate to Australia under skilled immigration. Apply for this program with the assistance of expertise and reliable consultants of MoreVisas.